The TESCAN VEGA Compact is an affordable, compact SEM ideal for testing labs dealing with routine inspection as well as university labs where it nakes an ideal teaching or workhorse instrument.
With its simple operation and integrated EDS it provides excellent imaging and analytical capabilities. Furthermore, it can be installed in just a few hours and required no special infrastructure.
Compared to most benchtop SEMs it:
- Provides superior imaging capabilities
- Offers superior EDS data collection conditions
- Has superior versatility with the ability to add more detectors
- Costs about the same and is often cheaper than many benchtop SEMs
- Is small enough to fit into most labs
- Is supported by AXT’s extensive service network in the off chance maintenance is required
Read more about how the TESCAN VEGA Compact is the ideal SEM for small labs and teaching applications.
If you need to image and analyse larger samples, please consider the TESCAN VEGA.