A privately-held San Antonio-based biomedical company, which manufactures and develops innovative cell and matrix technologies to support a broad range of research applications. The company markets its products globally to the research community under the CELLvo™ brand name. The company also partners with leading researchers around the world to develop new applications using its proprietary technologies.
CELLvo™ Matrix and CELLvo™ Matrix XF: The only cell-derived matrix that mimics the native niche in vitro.
CELLvo™ Cells: The only cells isolated using CELLvo™ technology to maintain phenotype.
- Human Cord Blood Endothelial Progenitor Cells (hCB-EPCs)
- Human Adipose Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hAD-MSC)
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Wharton’s Jelly (MSC-WJ)
- Primary H-Chondrocytes (P0) and CELLvo™ H-Chondrocytes (P2)
- Human Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Calls (hBM-MSC)