This new model SciAps handheld XRF offers an excellent combination of speed and accuracy is a small, cost-effective package and is suited to PMI/NDT, geochemistry, mining and soil analysis applications. Recognised as the best pXRF on the market for its durability, ease of use, precision and accuracy.
If you are after even more speed, check out the SciAps X-550 handheld XRF.
NDT and PMI
- PMI for most alloys in 1sec with excellent precision – including stainless, Cr-Mo steels, low alloy steels and high temperature alloys such as nickel, titanium, and cobalt based alloys, superalloys and specialty alloys such as tungsten carbides, tin-lead solders, zirconium alloys and many more
- Residuals – Measure Ni, Cr and Cu content down to 0.01-0.02% to verify the sum of the three elements is less than 0.15%. And also meet the latest requirements that V and Nb both be < 0.02%
- Sulfiidic corrosion – accurately measures silicon in steels below 0.1% for sulfidic corrosion applications
Mining and Geochemistry
- Ideally suited to all aspects of mineral analysis including trace level analysis for exploration, ore grades for delineation of mineralised zones and also concentrates and liquids in process metallurgy
- Dedicated calibrations and ‘Apps’ for different applications such as pathfinders for exploration.
- Suited to elemental analysis of environmental soils
- Dedicated app – includes the 8 RCRA metals and 11 of the 12 EPA priority pollutant metals (excepting Be)
- EPA method 6200 – compliant