NT-MDT – SPM and AFM
NT-MDT develops and manufactures cutting edge SPM/AFM instruments suited to everything from high-end scientific research, to routine measurements, all the way through to educational purposes. They have a unique and unrivalled portfolio of scanning probe microscopes including application-focused instruments that will provide you with a full range of capabilities in AFM-Raman, high-resolution, multi-frequency measurements and AFM-based nanomechanics. As an innovator in SPM for over 20 years, NT-MDT has a specialised high-performance solution for your research needs.
The NT-MDT product range includes:
- TITANIUM – Fully integrated AFM with automated, multiple tip exchange capability
- NTEGRA Probe Nanolaboratory – An elegant, yet flexible modular SPM solution that integrates with spectroscopy, controlled environments and 3D tomography capabilities to suit many different applications
- NANOEDUCATOR II – A complete SPM training system capable of publishable results
NT-MDT was founded in 1990 and has become known internationally for its next-generation instruments in AFM, STM, and hybrid technologies. Some of these capabilities that can be integrated into NT-MDT systems include:
- Raman Spectroscopy
- TERS – Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- SNOM – Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy
- Bio – The ability to scan biological samples including in liquid and aqueous environments
- Deep vacuum
NT-MDT is also known as a trendsetter in Atomic Force Microscopy with state of the art designs and a large range of devices with unique first time capabilities. Their microscopes have won many awards including four times the prestigious R&D 100 award.
NT-MDT’s instruments have been recognised for their scientific innovation and prowess with a number of international prestigious awards including:
- R&D 100 Award (2012) – NTEGRA SPECTRUM made the Top 100 most technologically significant products of the year
- R&D 100 Award (2011) – NANOEDUCATOR II SPM training system was in the TOP 100 most technologically significant products introduced into the marketplace
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award (2010) – Won for Nanoscale chemical analysis
- R&D 100 Award (2009) – SOLVER NEXT fully integrated dual head AFM/STM was one of the most technological significant products of the year
- R&D 100 Award (2006) – NTEGRA Spectra was one of the most technologically significant products introduced in 2006
Their mission is to enable researchers, engineers and developers to conduct nanoscale research by creating better solutions for nanotechnology instrumentation. Along the way, they maintain a global perspective, always taking into consideration the needs of everyone from students in the classroom, to researchers at the cutting edge in the laboratory and the practicalities of industrial R&D.