Mosquito HTS – High Throughput Screening
The mosquito HTS (high throughput screening) is a member of TTP Labtech’s mosquito liquid handling portfolio that offer high speed, highly accurate and precise pipetting of a variety of liquids including:
- Nucleic acids (DNA/RNA)
Pipetting accuracy is guaranteed, regardless of viscosity.
The mosquito HTS is a popular, reliable and robust nanolitre liquid handler for a number of applications, including: low volume serial dilutions and preparation of “assay-ready” plates containing test compounds direct from library stocks or dilution plates.
With its TRUE positive displacement pipetting technology, mosquito offers rapid, accurate dispensing of sample volumes from 1200nL down to 25nL, irrespective of viscosity or surface tension. The micropipettes reach the bottom of wells, minimizing in-plate dead volumes to under 0.5µL per well.
Disposable tips ensure zero cross-contamination and exceptional system flexibility allows users to quickly swap between applications without labware or system setup changes. Further flexibility is achieved with the optional bulk dispensing module which enables automatic high volume pipetting within the same protocol. All these features provide considerable cost savings in terms of both reagents and time.
- Cost effective
- User friendly
- Reliable and robust
- High throughput
- Highly accurate and reproducible
- Compound screening
- Next generation sequencing
- Acoustic source plate creation
- Serial dilutions for determination of dose response curves
- Plate reformatting, including transfer between different plate types
- Plate replication
- Molecular biology based applications such as DNA, RNA extraction and PCR preparation
- Processing in protein precipitation
- Cell culture seeding and handling