Model 9020 – Vacuum Pumping Station
Key features of the Fischione Model 9020 Vacuum Pumping Station include:
- High-precision valves ensure vacuum integrity
- Stores up to five transmission electron microscope specimen holders
- Provides safe storage of specimen holders under clean, vacuum conditions
The Vacuum Pumping Station allows for the simultaneous vacuum storage of up to five plasma-cleaned specimens and transmission electron microscope (TEM) specimen holders.
- A heavy-duty metal base
- Five Model 9010 Vacuum Storage Containers
- A vacuum pumping manifold
- All of the necessary components for connection to the Model 1020 Plasma Cleaner.
Vacuum Storage Containers
Each Vacuum Storage Containers has its own valve so that each can inserted or removed independently. The high-precision valves ensure vacuum integrity for prolonged periods. The Vacuum Storage Container is typically evacuated through the use of the Plasma Cleaner’s oil-free vacuum system.
A sight glass allows viewing of the specimen portion of the TEM specimen holder. The specimen holder is housed in an impact resistant polycarbonate outer housing that protects the specimen holder providing a safe storage environment for prolonged storage under clean, vacuum conditions.