2020 Geno/Grinder® – Automated Mixing, Grinding, Pulverising and Blending
If you like the specifications of the 2010 Geno/Grinder but are looking for an automated solution, the 2020 Geno/Grinder is for you. The 2020 Geno/Grinder features the same patented vigorous up-and-down grinding motion, plus it allows you to integrate it with automated robotic processing systems.
Rapid processing is also a standard feature with cycles being completed in less than 2 minutes.
The versatile clamp system used in 2020 Geno/Grinder can cater for various titer plates, vials and all standard SPE plates. Futhermore, the system allows the user to run large numbers of samples unattended using preloaded stacked titer plates.
The 2020 Geno/Grinder is suited to rapid processing samples such as:
- Isolation of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA)
- Animal tissues
- Plant tissues
- Cell cultures
Samples can be pulverised with or without a buffer using a variety of grinding media.
Features at a Glance
- Ideal for isolation of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA), enzymes, yeast, proteins and bacteria
- Integrated with automated robotic systems
- Complete cycle times of less than 2 minutes
- Caters for all standard titer plates, vials and SPE plates
|Dimensions||33 x 48 x 91 cm|
|Net weight||58.5 kg|
|Motor||3-phase servo motors|
|Clamp movement||3.2 cm|
|Clamp speed||500 - 1750 strokes/min|