The TTRAX III is the world’s most powerful rotating anode XRD. Utilising an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source in a θ/θ geometry provides the perfect system for demanding applications. Both thin film diffraction and the determination of trace phases in powdered samples benefit greatly from the TTRAX’s high powered source.
Engineered for Versatility
The TTRAX incorporates both Cross Beam Optical technology (CBO) and an independent in-plane scattering axis to provide the widest possible range of measurement geometries without the need for system reconfiguration. Experimental capabilities include standard powder diffraction, glancing incidence diffraction, in-plane diffraction, high resolution diffraction, X-ray reflectivity, and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). The TTRAX III can be configured with a wide range of optional attachments for maximum flexibility.
Features of the TTRAX III rotating anode XRD include:
- In-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration.
- World’s most powerful diffractometer utilizing an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source.
- Highest sensitivity for measuring trace phases
- θ/θ geometry for horizontal sample mounting.
- Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration.
- High resolution optics.
- SAXS capabilities.
- Suited to microdiffraction