mosquito X1 – Hit Picking Liquid Handling System
TTP Labtech’s mosquito X1 is single tip nanolitre hit picking system designed for hit confirmation and secondary profiling. It allows researchers to quickly transfer nanolitre volumes of hit compounds from primary screening plates directly to secondary hit validation plates without further dilution. mosquito X1’s disposable pipette tips guarantee zero cross-contamination, and ensure accurate and reproducible pipetting throughout the 25nL -1.2μL range.
The mosquito tips can directly pierce plate seals without any specialist equipment or system set-up changes. Hit picking can also be done to and from non-SBS formats, including glass cover slips, slides and arrays.
TTP Labtech’s mosquito X1 can be easily integrated into larger screening systems to offer true walk-away hit confirmation processing with an impressive throughput.
- Fast and reliable pipetting from 25nL to 1.2µL
- Designed for hit confirmation and secondary profiling
- Precision sampling of any individual well in any plate
- Tips can pierce plate seals without any specialist set up
- Can be integrated into larger screening systems offering true walk-away hit confirmation